You need to reduce the intake of sugary and starchy foods. Eating a lot of protein, moderate fat and plenty of fruits and vegetables can help you to attain your targeted shape. Let’s check out some simple tips for weight loss that will help you to attain your weight goals quickly.
1) Avoiding sugary and starchy foods in your diet kill appetite naturally.
Ensure that your meal must contain protein, fat and low-carb vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, cabbage, etc. You must include meat, fish, eggs and milk in your diet every day. A high-protein meal reduces the desire for late night snacking and junk foods.
2) Eat 2-3 meals every day.
Don’t be afraid of including fat in your daily diet. Olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, butter, and tallow are the best sources of fat for weight loss.
3) Hit the gym at least 3 times a week.
Lifting weights will not only burn a few calories but will also regulate your metabolism. However, if you hate lifting weights, then you can opt for jogging, swimming or walking.
4) You can increase the intake of carbs once in a week in your diet.
Healthy high-carb sources include oats, rice, fruits, potatoes and sweet potatoes. However, eating high-carb foods twice or thrice a day will not give good results.
5) Make sure to drink water half an hour before every meal.
According to a study, drinking water half an hour before meals can increase weight loss by 44% in 3 months.
6) If you’ve excess fat in belly area, then you must include soluble fiber in your diet.
Some good sources of soluble fiber include barley, oats, beans, figs, prunes, sweet potatoes, legumes, grains, flax seeds, fruits, and vegetables.
7) You can drink tea or coffee 1-2 times in a day.
Coffee and tea consist caffeine that can boost your metabolism by 3-11%. However, drinking tea/coffee in excess is not good for health.
8) Replace processed food items with organic food in your diet.
Processed foods are high in unhealthy fats. Thus, you must include whole food items rich in healthy fat in your diet.
9) Chew your food properly.
Fast eating can make you gain weight. Chew food properly to boost the production of weight loss hormones in the body.
10) Never compromise with your good night’s sleep.
Poor sleep is one of the major reasons of weight gain. Thus, you must sleep at least 7-8 hours every day.
Share this story with your friends and family.